Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby Joseph




Three months old! He's growing up so fast!

4 comments:

Juli said...

Thanks for the blog invite. Your children are just adorable! Simon was born on Feb 27th so is exactly one month younger than your Joseph. I will keep checking the blog . . . love, Juli

Tina said...

3 months already?! I can't believe it. I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. It's such a fun way to keep in touch. Your kids are adorable!!

summer said...

thanks for the invite Sarah....now I won't feel like your family is so far away when you move! It's amazing how fast time is moving on, but just look at your little Joseph and everything else that is going on with your family! It's crazy and fun - good luck with everything!

Steph said...

He actually looks like you! :) So cute! When are you leaving??