Sorry that we are not good posters. I think the last post was Thanksgiving time. We've had some requests for pictures of the new house we are in process of closing on in Allen (north Dallas suburb), Texas. Yay for no more renting!
Wow, that is beautiful. Congrats you guys. When you get a minute email me your address. I am sending out baby announcements. I should get your phone number's as well, I know Devin is horrible and keeping in touch. Michelle roxy309mt@yahoo.com
8 comments:
So exciting for you!!
how did i miss that you moved to texas?
congratulations Sarah! I am so excited for you family....when is the big move date?!
Congrats Sarah! It looks beautiful!
Awesome for you! That's only five hours from here, and we love the Dallas temple.
looking very nice. The backyard and high ceilings remind me of the arlington house. congrats!
That house is beautiful!
Wow, that is beautiful. Congrats you guys. When you get a minute email me your address. I am sending out baby announcements. I should get your phone number's as well, I know Devin is horrible and keeping in touch.
Michelle
roxy309mt@yahoo.com
Post a Comment